Looking for a great venue for your next meeting?
The Architectural Heritage Center is the perfect place to host a staff retreat, business meeting, workshop or lecture. In the heart of Portland’s Grand Avenue Historic District, the AHC is located in the completely renovated West’s Block Building (1883), the oldest surviving commercial building in the district.
The combination of vintage character and modern amenities – adjustable lighting, two presentation screens, sound system with microphones, elevator, and WiFi – makes the AHC unique, comfortable, and convenient. The three-story facility features two exhibit galleries and two large classrooms.
Exhibition gallery access is included with most rentals, providing a special experience for your guests. We are happy to work with you to meet your specific event needs.
- Rental rates depend on the day, time, and type of event.
- A two-hour minimum rental time is required.
- Renters are responsible for set up and clean up.
- Outside catering is permitted, provided the caterer is licensed by the State of Oregon and Multnomah County.
- Guided tours of the building and speakers may be available by prior arrangement.
- The Architectural Heritage Center reserves the right to review rental plans to ensure all events are compatible with the mission and purpose of our organization.