- As a business member, you will be a part of our online Resource Guide, a popular feature of our website that receives hundreds of views per month. This year we are improving the look and usability of this feature! See sample listings below.
- The AHC e-news reaches 6,500 households and local businesses twice each month, and each e-news will include a link to our Resource Guide. In addition, we regularly direct traffic to our Resource Guide from our quarterly print program guide and social media channels.
- AHC members, subscribers and program participants are owners of period houses or commercial buildings; enthusiasts of fine design, architecture, and craftsmanship; urban environmentalists looking to preserve the quality of our neighborhoods; the arts and culture community; historians and tourists interested in local heritage; and businesses serving the renovation market in the Portland area.
- The AHC offers exhibits, programs, and walking tours year round. While COVID-19 has impacted our in-person program participation, our website and Virtual Museum are getting 15,000 visitors monthly.
AHC BUSINESS MEMBER BENEFITS
- A 12-month listing/link in our enhanced online Resource Guide (samples below).
- Members with a photo listing ($450) get their photo in the AHC e-news.
- Invitation to quarterly business networking events
- Discounted admission to programs for up to five employees
- Discounted rates on the AHC’s rentals
- Admission passes to the AHC’s exhibits
- Invitations to exhibit openings
- Free admission to select area museums with reciprocal membership for up to 5 employees
RESOURCE GUIDE SAMPLE LISTINGS