CURRENT Artist Exhibit – APRIL 2016
Group Show led by Kate Giambrone & Randi Haugland
Opening Reception Friday, April 1, 2016
This exhibit will bring together designers, illustrators, artists, and the AHC community to recognize and celebrate a myriad of viewpoints about the amazing things in our city worth saving. The title of the show serves as a fill in the blank prompt for both creators and viewers. Our city is changing at a rapid pace, and the exhibiting artists think it’s important to preserve and share memories of this unique place.
First Friday Art Walk
at the Architectural Heritage Center
We participate in the Central Eastside Arts District’s First Friday Art Walk. The AHC galleries will stay open later and we’ll feature something special for the art-walking crowd most months. Stop in at the AHC and then check out the other galleries and venues in the neighborhood!
Artist exhibits are held monthly with opening receptions on most First Fridays. Receptions are free and open to the public. Work is for sale, and 25 percent of all sales go to support the educational programs of the AHC. The remaining 75% of sales go directly to the artist.
First priority for shows goes to AHC members, however we are open to inquiries from all artists. If you are interested in exhibiting your work in our wonderful space, come check out one of our shows then email barbarap at visitahc.org for more information. We hope you will join us to support the fine arts and historic preservation.
Art exhibits are not accessible during education programs and private events. Feel free to call and check the schedule before visiting.